Friday, 22 February 2008

Award

I'm so happy and honoured to have been given an award by the very sweet Ruth from Ruth's Kitchen Experiments. thanks Ruth I'm thrilled it really means a lot :-)

The people I'm passing the E for excellent blog award on to are,

Maria from the Goddess's Kitchen. Maria has a fantastic blog full of tasty treats!

Kevin from Closet Cooking, I've not long discovered his blog but it has become a daily read

Donna from Made in Heaven, her lovely blog is just full of cheer & happiness, as is she

Robin from made with love, a lady whose lovely blog & subtle wit I enjoy

Shanti from My Kitchen Hobbies, her blog is so pretty & has many delicious dishes



Thanks again Ruth, you're a sweetie :-)

8 comments:

Rosie said...

Congrats Dell on your Award so pleased for you! :) Also great to hear you've passed it on to other great bloggers too.

Rosie x

Maria said...

Dell thanks so much, this is my first award and what a lovely surprise ;o)

Maria
x

Donna said...

THANK YOU!!! I'm surprised and thrilled that you read me! I'm a worthless cook..(that's why I visit You guys!!LOL...Truly honored by this...Thank you truly!!

ruthEbabes said...

Congrats. Its well deserved, you really are an inspiration

SHANTI BHANU said...

congrats dell for ur award.....and thanks so much for passing it to me...u really deserve it..

Happy cook said...

Congrats on your award

Cooking and the City said...

Maria your welcome, its well deserved :-)

Donna it was my pleasure, I love your blog :-)

Shanti thank you & your welcome, I really enjoy your blog :-)

Rosie, thanks sweetie, I appreciate it :-)

Ruth, thank you it means a lot & thanks again for awarding me in the first place :-)

Happy Cook, thank you sweetie your very kind :-)

Kevin said...

Thanks for the award and the kind words! I have been enjoying your blog as well. I look forward to reading more of your tasty posts.