Saturday, 1 March 2008

Nice Matters Award

The lovely Rosie from Rosie bakes a peace of cake has very kindly given me the nice Matters award. Really I'm so pleased and appreciate it so much. Thank you Rosie.

The people I'm passing the award on to are

Ruth from Ruths kitchen experiments

Jeena from Jeenas Kitchen

Happy Cook from my Kitchen Treasures

Robin from Made with Love

Maria from the Goddess Kitchen



I send the award on to them with my heartfelt thanks for the kindness & encouragement they have shown me, just by visiting my blog. Thanks ladies :-)

8 comments:

Happy cook said...

Oh thankyou very much for the award, you are so sweet

Maria said...

Oh Dell you such a sweet person. Thanks so much ;o)

Maria
x

Jeena said...

Thank you so much Dell it is so nice of you. :-) You have a great blog I love your recipes and even when you cook a recipe from a book you make it sound so delicous and have your own twist to it. :-)

Cooking and the City said...

Happy Cook, you are so welcome, its my pleasure :-)

Maria, my pleasure your welcome :-)

Jeena, its my pleasure, am so happy you enjoy my blog :-)

thank you to all of you, I do appreciate it :-)

Dell xo

Rosie said...

Congrats Dell you really are so deserving of this award! :D I am SO pleased you have passed the award on to other great bloggers :D

Rosie x

ruthEbabes said...

Congrats, very well deserved! And thank you Dell. You are so lovely and sweet.

jeena said...

Hi Dell I thought i would let you know about my new cooking forum Click here for food recipe forum

I would love to see you on there to chat about food and cooking you can talk about anything you like. :-)

Thanks

Jeena x

Donna said...

Congratulations Dell!!! How fun!!