Monday, 28 April 2008

Menu Plan Monday


In an effort to bring some kind of order to my meal planning I've decided to join menu plan monday hosted by organizing junkie. there are lots of other lovely bloggers who kindly share their weekly menu's (lots of ideas) please take a look as its lots of fun! oh & please wish me luck :-)


Monday: pizza
Tuesday: beef stirfry
Wednesday: French onion soup and cheese topped toasts
Thursday: hamburgers
Friday: chicken with 40 cloves of garlic (it's yummy, really!)
Saturday: mystery meal ;-)
Sunday: mystery meal ;-)

3 comments:

Donna said...

Good luck sweetie! You'll have lots of fun doing this!!hughugs

Ruth Elkin said...

I've always admired people who are in menu plan monday because no mater how much I try to plan meals it never works out with the way my job is, instead I just have an idea of some recipes to do each week and try to slot them in.

Anyways enough of my waffling. Hope it goes well! I'll look forward to seeing what you're making each week!

Org Junkie said...

Welcome to MPM! So glad you've joined us. I love that garlic chicken too!! So good :)