Saturday, 28 June 2008

An Award :-)

I recently received the I love you this much award from the very sweet Ruth of Ruths Kitchen Experiments, a truely great blog, if you've not visited yet please do!. thanks so much Ruth it was so lovely of you & the feelings mutual. I really appreciate all your encouragement!


I would like to pass this award on to Priscilla from a Peek in Priscilla's Kitchen. Priscilla is only 16 years old & has a super blog full of delicious treats and fun pics of her family, cute animals and her life in general. please check out Priscilla's blog if you haven't yet done so!

2 comments:

Priscilla said...

hey dell! thanks so much for this award - i am so glad you like my blog! i enjoy all your posts too!

Swati: Sugarcraft India said...

Congrats on your award dear!!