Tuesday, 9 September 2008

Awards :)

Recently I had the lovely surprise of recieving some much appreciated awards. firstly the very sweet Kitchen Flavours from yummy food awarded me the beautiful site award and the best blog darts thinkers award. thank you Kitchen flavours your kindness means a lot. I would like to pass these awards to, Donna, Ruth, and Faery.

Also the lovely Faery from Faery's Kitchen awarded me the wylde woman award which I very much appreciate, I would like to pass this award to Kitchen flavours & Ruth.

Faery has been so sweet in also awarding me the amazing friendship award and the lamp of luck award, which I give to Ruth, Donna from is she cooking or what, Robin, Dani, Happy Cook, and all who visit my blog!

Kitchen Flavours and Faery, thank you so much ladies you are both really sweet & I appreciate the awards very much!!

8 comments:

Maria said...

Congrats on the awards! Well deserved!

Cooking and the City said...

Thanks a lot Maria, its sweet of you to say so :-)

Dell xo

Donna said...

Awww....Thank you Sweetie!! I Really appreciate it!! Happy cooking!!hughugs
PS- Stupid me...I don't see the pictures of the awards...is it Me??

Cooking and the City said...

Donna your very welcome sweetie :-)

ps its not you, its just that I'm having problems uploading pics atm. I'll put up the pictures of the awards asap, sorry about that, hugs!

Ruth E said...

Awwww you make me blush! Thank you for all those awards!

And congrats on obtaining them yourself! Proud of you!

Dee said...

Congratulations! I don't know Faery but Kitchen Flavours IS very sweet :)

Robin said...

Awwwwwwwwww thanks so much, Del!

Happy cook said...

Congragulations and thankyou for passing me the award