Sunday, 30 November 2008

Awards

The lovely Faery from Faery's Kitchen has been so sweet and given me these two lovely awards, The Butterfly Award & The Perfect Blend Of Friendship Award. Faery I'm really happy and touched by your kindness!! Thank you so much!! am passing the awards to

Donna from Is She Cooking Or What
Ruth from Ruth's Kitchen Experiments
Kali From Kali Cooks
Robin from Made With Love
Dani From Make No Little Meals
Jerri from Simply Sweet Home
Kitchen Flavours from Yummy Food
Dee from Choos & Chews

7 comments:

kali-kisses said...

:D
Thank you so much. You definitely deserve them. I'm very touched that you chose to pass them onto me :) xxx

Happy cook said...

Congrats to both the awards

Cooking and the City said...

Kali your welcome & thank you :-)

Thanks! Happy Cook :-)

Kitchen Flavours said...

Congratulations and kisses to you for passing on me this awards.

Donna said...

Thank You Sweetie!!! I Love them and thank you for thinking of me!!!hughugs

MrOrph said...

Congratulations Dell!

Ruth E said...

Aww thank you hun! You're so sweet!