Monday, 22 December 2008

Hoisin & Ginger Pork













I often cook pork chops so am always on the look out for new ideas. recently I made Bill Grangers hoisin & ginger glazed pork, something I'd been meaning to try for a while! its delicious and even better its quick & easy! I'm sending this to Ruth for Bookmarked recipe's.

80ml hoisin sauce
2 tablespoons soy sauce
2 tablespoons olive oil (plus extra to brush)
1 tablespoon honey
2 teaspoons grated ginger
2 garlic cloves crushed
4 pork cutlets ( I used chops)

stir together the hoisin, soy, olive oil, honey ginger & garlic in a non metallic dish. add the pork and marinate for at least 2 hours. pre-heat BBQ or char grill to high and brush with olive oil. cook pork for 3-4 minutes each side or untill done to your liking!

5 comments:

Jerri - Simply Sweet Home said...

This looks very good!

Donna said...

I'll be trying This one!! Hubby Loves these!! Happy Christmas Sweetie!!hughugs

Kevin said...

What a tasty way to enjoy pork.

That Girl said...

Great flavor combination!

Ruth E said...

This sounds awesome - I love hoisin and I love ginger but don't eat enough pork, this'll be something for me to bookmark!