Tuesday, 14 April 2009

Platinum Chef Winner

First can I apologise totally for my extreme slowness in getting this done! am truely sorry but have had so much going on. now to the challenge. for whatever reason (and I think its because my simple little blog is not well known) but I only had one entry! however that entry was a clever and creative use of the platinum chef challenge ingredients chose. and it was delicious. this Platinum Chef Challenge winner is Cookie from Workout then Cook. thank you so much Cookie for a fabulous entry and for your patience! please check out Cookie's wonderful blog full of really delicious recipes for details of the next Platinum Chef Challenge!

Cookie's Apricot Glazed Pork Chops & Mashed Butternut Squash

1 comment:

Cookie said...

Thanks so much! I guess all the bugging did help huh? ;)