Friday, 31 July 2009

Apple Muffins




I know I know I've been a bad blogger & its ages since I last posted. am so sorry but I've been busy with work and life in general. I hope all my fellow bloggers are ok and enjoying delicious food. both the making & of course the eating of ;) I recently made these delicious apple muffins after I found rather too many apples in my fruit basket.

please note the only changes I made were to use butter not margarine & I made my own apple sauce. here's a link to the recipe here

11 comments:

That Girl said...

I used to love apple muffins, with cinnamon!

Jerri said...

Hi Dell! It was great to come online today and see your comment on my blog. Hope you are well.

These apple muffins sound really great. I'll have to give em' a try!

Donna said...

Just checking on you sugar!!hughugs

Donna said...

Are you alright??? Really worried about you Sweetie!!

Faery said...

These look really good.

Faery said...

eeerrr I was thinking about you

camelia said...

Hello,


We bumped into your blog and we really liked it - great recipes YUM YUM.
We would like to add it to the Petitchef.com.

We would be delighted if you could add your blog to Petitchef so that our users can, as us,
enjoy your recipes.

Petitchef is a french based Cooking recipes Portal. Several hundred Blogs are already members
and benefit from their exposure on Petitchef.com.

To add your site to the Petitchef family you can use http://en.petitchef.com/?obj=front&action=site_ajout_form or just go to Petitchef.com and click on "Add your site"

Best regards,

Vincent
petitchef.com

Donna said...

Hoping all is well....(((HUG)))

simauma said...

Hello!! My name is SIMAUMA. I write blog about the food.Please look.And I am glad if I link to your blog. (URL)http://food-collection-simauma.blogspot.com/

Donna said...

Where ARE You Girl?? You Are Missed!!! Thank you for your Sweet comment about our Little Dog, Corky...broke our hearts to loose him...
(((HUG)))

Sam said...

These look great, I love apple muffins!