Tuesday, 14 December 2010

Menu Plan Monday 13th December :)




OK yes I'm doing menu planning yet again. it really does work its just me & my lack of organisation thats the problem. for more great menu ideas please visit http://orgjunkie.com/
Monday- beans on toast
Tuesday- fried rice
Wednesday- curried sausages & mash
Thursday- honey maple chicken wings with soy sauce & Birthday Cake (for daughter)
Friday- souffle omlettes
Saturday- mystery meal
Sunday- mystery meal
yes am again going with 2 mystery meals as something I fancy thats not on my sheduled menu usually temps me ;-)

8 comments:

Kelli said...

honey maple chicken wings? Oh man, my husband would love that! :-)

Dellene said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dellene said...

thanks for stopping by Kelli, LOL everyone loves those wings :-)

Rita T. said...

I love how you name the "un-named" ones mystery meals! Have a great day!

Tiffanee said...

Yum! Love the mystery meal idea. Your beans on toast intrigues me. I want to know more. Also the honey maple chicken sounds devine! I am coming to your house for dinner this week!!

Dellene said...

Rita thank you, hope you too have a great day :-)

Dellene said...

Tiffanee thank you, you'd be welcome to come for dinner :-)

Donna said...

Merry Christmas sweet friend!!
hughugs