Thursday, 15 September 2011

Scallop Potatoes :)

I love love scallop potatoes! there is just something about potato cooked in milk & cream and layered with cheese mmmm!
I really don't have a recipe but I mostly do mine this way.

I prefer to pre boil my potato slices (just a bit otherwise mushiness is the result) I layer the potato slices with onions & grated cheese, seasoning with salt & pepper after each layer. I also pour over cream and milk, with the remaining cream & milk poured over the top. its then baked in the oven untill the top is golden brown, delicious :)

1 comment:

Ramya said...

Thank you for visiting my blog. Regarding my Apple event, eggs and non-veg are also allowed for the event. If you have any recipes with apple, please do link it...First time at your blog..It's lovely !!!