Sunday, 19 October 2014

Yellow Chicken Curry

As I've mentioned I love curries! recently I made this green chicken curry which was a hit with the family.

approx 750gr chicken diced (I used a mix of breast and thighs)

small onion chopped

red chilli chopped fine (I like heat so left the seeds in)

red capsicum diced

1/4 cup yellow curry paste

baby spinach leaves

400ml coconut milk

heat  pan and add curry paste cook stirring until fragrant then add onion and stir until it begins to soften. add chicken and cook for about 10 mins then add remaining vegetables and chilli (excluding baby spinach) cook a further 5 mins then add coconut milk  and simmer until chicken is cooked. just before serving add spinach to heat through.  serve with jasmine rice

I'm sharing with Full Plate Thursday

3 comments:

kitty said...

Your meal looks so tasty!

Miz Helen said...

Your Green Chicken Curry looks delicious! Hope you are having a great week and thanks so much for sharing your great post with Full Plate Thursday.
Come Back Soon!
Miz Helen

Pattie T. said...

I love green curry! It looks delicious. Thanks for the reminder that it is time to make something exotic again.