Wednesday, 7 January 2015

Choc Chip & Walnut Cookies

I haven't made biscuits (cookies) in such a long time. these delicious choc chip & walnut ones made me wonder why I waited

125gr soft butter
1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
110 gr caster (fine sugar)
100gr firmly packed brown sugar
1 egg
260gr self raising flour
130gr choc chips
60gr chopped walnuts

beat butter, sugars and essence until smooth, then add egg and mix to combine.  sift flour and add with remaining ingredients.  roll mix into small balls  and place approx 4cm apart on greased trays.  bake in moderate oven for about 15 minutes or until golden, keep checking.  cool on trays and enjoy.

I'm sharing with
 Mix it up monday
 Make it pretty monday
Full Plate Thursday Full Plate Thursday
 


2 comments:

kitty said...

I sure could use one of your delicious looking chocolate chip cookies right now! Happy New Year!

Miz Helen said...

These cookies look great and need to be in my cookie jar. Thanks so much for sharing this awesome post with Full Plate Thursday and come back soon!
Miz Helen