Bookmarked recipes 11
Monday, 30 June 2008
Well here it is - this week's round up of Bookmarked Recipes and this week we have some more great recipes from some more great bloggers:
Elizabeth of recipes from our kitchen in Toronto Canada kicks off this weeks round up with cinnamon raisin oatmeal bread a recipe she found on the fresh loaf.
I love home baked bread so this looks great!
Ruth of Ruths kitchen experiments has made a fabulous zebra cake from a previous bookmarked recipe sent in by Deeba who found the recipe on (http://ovenhaven.wordpress.com/2008/05/11/all-grown-up/) and here (http://azcookbook.wordpress.com/2008/02/15/zebra-cake/)
looks great Ruth, I love those stripes!
Ben of What's Cooking in Columbus Ohio joins us for the first time with a delicious looking chicken and grapes that he got from the cook book, green black red, recipes for cooking and enjoying California grapes. Ben I really like the idea of cooking with grapes!
Pam from Sidewalk Shoes has made Tortilla chip chicken from a recipe she found in Cuisine at home. Pam this looks so crispy and delicious!
Kate from Paved with good intentions in California joins the round up again with pot roast & green bean casserole. Kate got the recipe for the green bean casserole from the side of a French's french fried onion package. its getting cooler here so this looks very tempting, real cool weather comfort food!
Michelle in Colorado springs joins us with some delicious strawberry lemonade bars that she found on baking bites. these look great Michelle!
Thanks everyone for your submissions!!! It's always exciting to see what people have been making and recreating as well as meeting some new bloggers.
That's it for this week. Remember if you want to take part here's all you have to do....
1. Pick a recipe from a book/magazine/blog/website/tv show and make it. (Note you can only submit 1 recipe per week)
2. Blog about it
- include where you got the recipe in your blog post (including a link to their website if possible)
- include a link to this post or this blog in your blog post
- include the logo (see above) for Bookmarked Recipes in your blog post
- include a photo of your recreation on your blog post
3. Email bookmarkedrecipes[AT]gmail[DOT]com with the following information:
- Your name and where you're from
- The name of your blog
- The permalink for your entry
- A photo of your entry
- A note of where you got your recipe from