This simple salad is so quick & easy to make you could do it with your eyes closed but its not recommended :p its also delicious! there's really no recipe you just blanch some trimmed green beans & refresh in cold water, add some red onion, your choice of beans (either dried & pre soaked & prepared) or a tin of bean mix works great and fresh tomato chopped. put into a bowl add dressing (recipe below) and serve chilled. its delicious served with grilled meats. am sending it to this months Monthly Mingle a fun monthly blog event started by Meeta from Whats For Lunch Honey & this month hosted by Ruth from Ruths Kitchen Experiments
- 60ml (1/4 cup) fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- Pinch of raw sugar
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Whisk together the lemon juice, oil, mustard, garlic and sugar in a small jug until well combined. Taste and season with salt and pepper.